Adriana Collado-Hudak is Senior Counsel in the White Collar and Criminal Defense practice group at Greenspoon Marder. She has defended hundreds of cases at all levels of the state and federal criminal justice system, from pre-indictment to trial. She is recognized as a Top 100 Trial Lawyer in Florida by The National Trial Lawyers Association and is rated Martindale-Hubbell AV-Preeminent by her peers. Recently, Ms. Collado-Hudak was designated by the United States District Court to serve as a Criminal Justice Act Panel Attorney for the Southern District of Florida.
Ms. Collado-Hudak’s extensive practice areas include: pre-indictment investigations; bond and pretrial detention hearings; witness debriefings and statements; responses to grand jury subpoenas; white-collar and financial crimes; healthcare fraud; money laundering; mortgage fraud; mail/wire fraud; securities fraud; internet crimes; anti-kickback statute violations; passport/visa fraud; bulk cash smuggling; RICO/organized crime; sex crimes; drug possession/sale/trafficking; identity theft; weapons offenses; traffic offenses and DUI’s; juvenile offenses; extradition proceedings; and currency seizures and forfeitures.
Ms. Collado-Hudak is the author of the 10th and 11th Editions of the Florida Criminal Cases Notebook Supplement, a publication used by state attorneys, judges and criminal defense attorneys as a reference on emerging case law. She has appeared as a legal consultant on local and international media outlets discussing issues pertinent to the criminal justice system.
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of Florida
- U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Eleventh Circuit
- District of Columbia
- J.D., University of Florida, cum laude, 2004
- B.S., Communications, Florida International University, cum laude, 1995
Professional and Community Involvement
- Women’s White Collar Crime Defense Association (WWCDA), Member
- Miami Dade Florida Association for Women Lawyers (MD-FAWL)
- Federal & State Court Liaison Committee, Co-Chair, 2018
- Florida Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Miami Chapter (FACDL), Board of Directors, 2009-2011
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers (FAWL)
- Federal & State Court Liaison Committee, Co-Chair
- Dade County Bar Association (DCBA), Criminal Courts Committee, Member
- Everglades Bicycle Club, Director at Large
- Speaker, “White Collar Crime Law and the Criminal Justice Reform Under the New Administration: Trends, Developments and Updates,” The Knowledge Group Live Webcast, November 10, 2017