As a trial lawyer, it is my duty to stop powerful insurance companies and big business from abusing the rights of individuals.
I was born and raised in Miami, and I am the product of parents that are public school teachers. As was instilled in me from birth, it is my obligation to fight for the underdog and less fortunate. My firm will use all of its power, resources and experience to obtain justice.
I have been fortunate to obtain verdicts that total in excess of 40 million dollars in my career. However, I do not measure success based on the size of a verdict. I measure success based on the amount of justice served, the lives saved, and the policies I have changed.
Everyday, I am blessed to work with my family. My uncle and founding partner, Glen Goldberg, has mentored me since my high school days at Palmetto Sr. My brother, Judd Rosen, has inspired me to be the best person I can be. It is truly an honor to follow in my brother’s footsteps.
I take great pride in my life experiences, family values, and relentless work ethic. My practice of law focuses on catastrophic injury and wrongful death.
- Florida State University – Bachelors in Business (Marketing) 2004
- Nova Southeastern University – J.D. 2007
- 2005-2006 Law Clerk at Goldberg & Rosen
- 2007-2012 Associate at Goldberg & Rosen
- 2012-2013 Partner at Goldberg & Rosen
- 2014- Present Shareholder at Goldberg & Rosen
- Selected as the Top Personal Injury Lawyer by the DBR 2014
- Nominated as Top Personal Injury Lawyer by the DBR 2013
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2016
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2015
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2014
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2013
- Super Lawyer Rising Star 2012
- Member of the Million Dollar Verdict Club
- Member of the Multimillion Dollar Verdict Club
- Selected Member of Trial Masters
- Member of the Florida Justice Association (Eagle)
- Member of the American Association of Justice (AAJ)
- Member of the Dade County Justice Association
- Member of the Verdict Hall of Fame for the DBR
- Who’s-Who’s 2014