Edward R. Blumberg is a graduate of the University of Georgia and earned his law degree from the College of William and Mary. He has practiced continuously in Florida since 1975. He has served as President of the Florida Bar, as a member of the Board of Governors of the Florida Bar and as a member of the House of Delegates of the American Bar Association. He has chaired and served on countless professional committees and groups and provides continuing legal education lectures to lawyers. Since 1983 he has been continuously certified and re-certified in civil trial law by The Florida Bar and The National Board of Trial Advocacy
- University of Georgia, B.A.
- College of William and Mary School of Law, J.D.
- National Board of Trial Advocacy
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- Trial Bar of the United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida
- United States 5th and 11th Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Supreme Court
- AV rated by Martindale Hubbell
- Listed in The Best Lawyers in America publication
- Listed in Florida Super Lawyers
- Member of Board of Trustees of The National Judicial College