Janelle M. Vega is an associate at the Verdecia Law Firm in Miami where she focuses her practice in the areas of personal injury including automobile accidents, slip and fall, trip and fall and premises liability.
Prior to joining the Verdecia Law Firm, Janelle was a defense attorney primarily in the areas of first and third party automobile and homeowner’s insurance defense litigation. Janelle has a strong focus on insurance coverage as it pertains to automobile accidents, premises liability and products liability. Janelle’s experience as a former defense attorney has served as an integral part of her career by preparing her to strategically litigate matters in the best interest of her clients, while anticipating her adversary’s course of action.
Janelle graduated Magna Cum Laude from St. Thomas University School of Law. During her time in law school, Janelle was a member of the school’s Law Review. She was also a research assistant for her Commercial Law professor, an active learning instructor for Contracts I and II, and was recognized with for completing over 100 hours of Pro Bono work.
- St. Thomas University School of Law, Miami, FL (J.D., 2016)
- Florida International University, Miami, FL (M.P.A., 2012)
- Florida International University, Miami, FL (B.S., 2010)
- State of Florida, 2016
- United States District Court for the Southern District of Florida, 2016
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Dade County Bar Association
- Florida Bar, Young Lawyers Division
- Florida Association for Women Lawyers