- ADA Site Compliance Vice President of Business Development Dec 2017 – Present Boca Raton, Florida
ADA Site Compliance audits and remediates websites that fail to meet the accessibility standards mandated by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). We help businesses across industries including retail, healthcare, banking, law, travel, education, food and beverage – just to name a few – reduce the growing and costly legal risks of non-compliance. We also help companies that have already been sued bring their sites into compliance with the law quickly, reliably, and affordably.
- Bernstein Private Wealth ManagementVice President & Financial Advisor Mar 2014 – Feb 2018 Employment Duration 4 yrs West Palm Beach, Florida
As Vice President and Financial Advisor in the West Palm Beach office of Bernstein Global Wealth Management, I worked closely with clients and their professional advisors on a wide range of wealth management issues, including advanced asset allocation planning, tax and estate planning, the sale of privately held businesses, and complex wealth transfer strategies.
- AIPAC Florida Deputy Regional Director 2011 – 2013 Ft. Lauderdale
As Florida Deputy Regional Director, I oversaw all fundraising, strategic planning, business analytics, programming, and operations for a 17-member team. I met regularly with AIPAC’s key stakeholders, including its top investors, lobbied senators and representatives, and worked with leadership councils to help the organization fulfill its mission throughout the Florida region.
- South Palm Beach County Area Director 2005 – 2011 Ft. Lauderdale
As South Palm Beach County Area Director, I oversaw fundraising, leadership development, and new donor acquisition in one of the organization’s key geographies nationwide. I led a three-person team that doubled the top-tier donor base and grew revenues 20% during a period that included the Global Financial Crisis.
- Florida Atlantic University Master’s 2006 – 2008
- University of MichiganBachelor of Arts (B.A.) 1994 – 1998