Thomas J. Rebull is a judge of the Eleventh Judicial Circuit Court, Criminal Division, in Florida. He was appointed by Governor Rick Scott on August 10, 2011, to replace retired Judge Israel Reyes. Rebull was officially sworn in to office on October 7 of that year.
Rebull was later re-elected without opposition in 2014, winning a six-year term that expires on January 4, 2021.
Rebull received his undergraduate degree from Boston University and his J.D. from Washington College of Law.
- 2011-2021: Judge, Eleventh Circuit
- 2001-2011: Partner, Broad and Cassel
- 2003-Present: Member and chair, City of Miami Civilian Investigative Panel
- 1999-2011: Attorney, Hector and Harke LLP
- 1998-1999: General counsel, Total Quality Management Group Inc.
- 1997-1998: Attorney, Muller Mintz et al