Mark P. Schnapp has 40 years of litigation experience, including seven years at the U.S. Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of Florida, where he was Chief of the Criminal Division. Mark, who concentrates on white collar criminal matters, represents major companies in complex investigations, and has handled numerous jury and non-jury trials. He began his career at a major New York corporate law firm, and then joined the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Miami. Mark joined Greenberg Traurig in September 1989.
- White collar criminal defense
- Defense of complex financial crimes
- Complex civil litigation
- SEC investigations
- Health care fraud and abuse issues
- Securities litigation
- Class action defense
- International business litigation
- Foreign Corrupt Practices Act investigations
- Asset forfeiture
- Attorney General investigations
- Internal investigations
- Representation of a major insurance company in class action and Florida Attorney General Investigation.
- Representation of a major securities firm in a class action alleging yield burning.
- Representation of financial institutions and corporations in sensitive federal and state investigations, including investigations by the Department of Justice, the SEC, the Florida Attorney General’s Office and the Florida Department of Banking and Finance.