Personal injury attorney Natalie M. Rico always wanted to be a trial lawyer. Taught to have great respect for the legal system by her grandfather, a well-respected attorney in his homeland of Cuba, Natalie takes great pride in providing distinctive client service and exemplifies the quality of injury attorneys at our firm.
Prior to joining the firm in August 2009, Natalie interned at the State Attorney’s Office, Montgomery County, Maryland and clerked at Ethica, a nonprofit adoption policy and support organization based in Washington DC that assisted and informed the public on ethical issues associated with adoption.
Find a Personal Injury Attorney Handling Cases Nationwide
Fluent in Spanish, she is a member of the American Bar Association, Cuban American Bar Association, Florida Association of Women Lawyers, Hispanic National Bar Association, Miami Catholic Lawyers’ Guild and Miami-Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyers’ Section.
For more information about Natalie M. Rico, contact our accident lawyers today.
- State Attorney’s Office, Montgomery County, Maryland, intern
- Ethica, Nonprofit Organization, Washington, DC, law clerk
- Unified Family Court, 11th Judicial Circuit, Miami, Florida, legal intern and court liaison
- American Bar Association, member
- Cuban American Bar Association, member
- Florida Association of Women Lawyers, member
- Hispanic National Bar Association, member
- Miami Catholic Lawyers’ Guild, member
- Miami-Dade County Bar Association, Young Lawyers’ Section, member
Areas of Practice
- Southern District of Florida
- Middle District of Florida
- American University, Washington College of Law, Washington, DC
- University of Miami, Coral Gables, Florida
- B.A. Political Science and English