Victoria Ferrer is a judge for the Miami-Dade County Court in Miami-Dade County, Florida. She was elected to the court in 2014 for a term beginning on January 6, 2015, and expiring on January 4, 2021. Ferrer received her B.A. from the Florida International University in 1998 and her J.D. degree from the St. Thomas University School of Law in 2005.
- 2015-2021: Judge, Miami-Dade County Court
- 2009-2014: Senior litigation attorney, The Law Offices of Gonzalez & Associates
- 2008: Sole practitioner, Victoria Ferrer P.A.
- 2004-2005: Judicial assistant & legal intern, Florida 11th Circuit Court
- 2002-2004: Sales & office administrator, Allstate Insurance Company
- 1994-2014: Licensed Florida real estate sales agent